Blog Archive

WALTER BONAME, RIP. WISHING TON A SPEEDY AND FULL RECOVERY.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

4-17 max, lobster, snake



this cabinet came over in about a million pieces. they were in pretty good shape, used when we found 'em at Uhaul, they were getting thrown out, so we shipped 'em over. Used 'em all and planned around 'em to set up the kitchen. Not one was wasted.



This is what that one looked like when I started. I think the guys from G and G must have thrown them out of the trailer onto the pallet. They were all smashed apart, racked and split. Used up all my Gorilla glue and several nails puttin' em back to right.




there's a ton of huge snakes in the road lately. maybe they're in season. None poisonous though. this was medium size. they get bigger, but they're pretty chill, non aggressive. Only saw one tiny live one while there.




Max is the MAN.



i contributed the hamburger, and Ton the lobster tail, and walter cooked it and did the dishes, and supplied the couch to sit on. He even melted me butter. Good man.



Non sequitor here: I realize now I have too few pictures of Rosalie. Already a very good friend. Huge heart. I was thinking when I was leaving that it would be really nice to chat with her if she was on my plane going home, since she was leaving at the same time. I saw her in the airport, but she was on a different plane. Small world down there. And Rose, if you're reading this, at the time I forgot to tell you that you looked very pretty. I hope you had a safe flight. Her friend Richard is no slouch either. Next time you're there and you wash your clothes in the kitchen sink, you have him to thank. Awesome guy, who will live to be a hundred and fifty for starters. Eats all kinds of bad tasting and very healthy food. Doesn't drink, and yet he's still funny. how does he do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog