Blog Archive

WALTER BONAME, RIP. WISHING TON A SPEEDY AND FULL RECOVERY.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

cabs up, etc. posted 4-17 -10



this is the first time I had water turned up to the building. Like a wet little miracle.



This is Alan's girl, Diana. She's pretty funny. I had to take about four pictures before I could get her without her turning her face away and blushing, so of course I got the finger. She ran the controls on the winch while we scurried around. Smart girl.



yeah, I know, this looks mundane. Just a couple of screws, right? But check this out: i was across the room, and threw this screw onto the table. It landed like this, not even on end, but on this angle. Supported in this awkward position by only one other screw. a person couldn't recreate that odd landing ina thousand lifetimes. So what? it's just a screw, right? or is it? Religions have been started over less. One day of oil lasting 8 days? Big deal. Look at this screw!



These have copper nails in 'em now. Let's see how they hold up.



Cabs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog