Blog Archive

WALTER BONAME, RIP. WISHING TON A SPEEDY AND FULL RECOVERY.

Friday, January 25, 2013

http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?167719-Cool-Underground-House-on-a-Hill

is giving me more ideas... could build the shell and then bulldoze dirt in on top of it and plant shit. Or build a dome house (Randy has loaned me a great book on the subject- you inflate a balloon, essentially, then you spray it with some stiffening agent, then build a wire mesh around it and spray it with concrete. Very cool. Something sweet's gonna happen, I believe, despite all the time passed. I sure hope one day it's something a bunch of cool people will share in common, that's our dream, really. As soon as we're done having babies... I think after M.S.R.L. is born, give it a year, and some more sweet shit will happen. Sorry to have it take so long. I really hope it'll be worth the wait and the trip. 

Lots of love, from me and Ruth. In the meantime, it's more important for me to be here to cheer her on while she does the most important thing in the world. 

(isn't that interesting/sad/ironic that the history books are just filled with men, mostly, when it's been women that birthed them, and made it all possible?  And yeah, siring is important, but let's be honest, it's equally important, but our part is like throwing a dart at a board, theirs is like pulling the board through the dart. Cheers to the women. Hurrah!)

XO, y'all. 

-Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog