Blog Archive

WALTER BONAME, RIP. WISHING TON A SPEEDY AND FULL RECOVERY.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

4-17 La mas from Flock of Beagulls




found this photo sensor in the garage up north, and I snagged it and put it on the light outside the guest house. I hope you don't mind, Mom.



the last post for the basis of the retaining wall. Max built this one the day before I flew out, 2 days ago. Nice accomplishment. I made the old boy a nice vodka tonic for that one.




Lenny Kravits lives up the road from us there, and apparently Lamal from Flock of Seagulls is on the island too. Goats in governor's Harbour.



This is my improvised ladder system to get those shingles on the roof without falling on our asses. It worked great, though it instilled fear in those climbing it. Come on, buck up, guys.

2 comments:

  1. Lamal was from Kajagoogoo, not FoS, I think. (But that's no big deal, unless you run into him.) Doesn't Lenny Kravitz also have a place in NO?

    We're loving all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I've had some coffee, it occurs to me that you are calling the GOAT Lamal. Heh. I'm a leetle slow. But I hope that whoever owns the goats will allow me to make friends with them. I <3 goats.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog