more decoration. Picked this painting up for 10 bucks. On driftwood of course.
missing ruth's cooking
check out this mess of fittings. Starting with the blue water meter on the right side, I lose count of how many adaptors we had to use till we could get it to attach to pex fittings. This includes a Quest fitting, Pvc, male pipe thread, reducers, couplings, and finally, a piece of tubing I took from a beer bong funnel that was in the shed in New Orleans when we got the house. It was called the "beer blaster." I brought it cuz I figured it might be useful for funneling gasoline or water into containers. I cut a piece of the clear tubing off, and it goes between the Quest fitting and the pvc, where it's held on with a stainless hose clamp. Now, try to tell me it doesn't pay to be Scottish! By the way, you heard how the Scots invented copper wire? Two Scotsmen fighting over a penny.
Max Brave. his last name. I guess when you kill a fifteen foot shark with a knife and your hands while he's trying to kill you, you've lived up to a name like this.
Man, I miss my wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment