Blog Archive

WALTER BONAME, RIP. WISHING TON A SPEEDY AND FULL RECOVERY.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I don't know how much more weird it could get. I spoke to my friend Aaron today. Walter died from a head on collision, from a car on the wrong side of the road, passing on a hill, just as he had complained about to me one time as we were driving three years ago after a near miss we had. A few days ago, I started having weird jarring thoughts that made me cringe about a head on car crash on that same fucking hill with someone close to me, and here it is. The place where he died was the place I was imagining, the place where he and I talked about it. Walter was with our friend Ton, who is in the hospital in Nassau, in unkown condition. Ton's brother was in the other car going the other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog