Blog Archive

WALTER BONAME, RIP. WISHING TON A SPEEDY AND FULL RECOVERY.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Some tings hapnin march- somethin or other. Ah, it's 3-27-10, they tell me. Apparently, a saturday.

Greetings from Eleuthera.

Okay, so does anyone know how to get around this thing on this chunk of shit blog that makes it so you have to have a gmail account on here to view it? That's some BULLSHIT right there.

And Brian, you oughta post your stuff here. Your ideas are good ones, and important ones. I digest each idea attentively, and try to regurgitate the composite of all the best/most suitable ideas from the mishmash and the smishsmash. We don't discuss the splishsplash.

Holy crap. Let's start this ornery entery with a WHAT UP HOLY CRAP HIGH FIVE SHOUT OUT BIG DANG HOT DOG DIGGITY DOG to the RUTHIOLIO. Her tunes are in the top ten on the online list Broadjam, and "Pokey" (the JAM, in case you dint know, now ya know) is NUMBER FRICKIN ONE. That, ladies and gentleman (I know all but one of you are not gentlemen), is my wife. The raddest baddest rockinest rockin sockinest.

Let's have a moment of silent inward reverence to this lil powderkeg of a woman.








Shhh...






Down here, things be chill, man. Me and Zhivago finished our tenure of landscaping, and now me and Fat Max, as I call him, have been digging holes with a jackhammer, setting posts, and now building the temporary building. We have permission to build a guest house. 576 square feet, but I only have the loot to build half of it, so that'll HALFta do for now. Har.

Okay, enough of this chitter chatter jibberjabber spittersplatter pitter patter. I'm posting some pics, ya nig nogs.

I love you all like a silly madman.

Count Jackula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog