Blog Archive

WALTER BONAME, RIP. WISHING TON A SPEEDY AND FULL RECOVERY.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

"photos" captions by JL



I call this piece "pillow faced skinny leg lederhosen man"




Aaron, Brook Ruth and Jack in our getups. I think this was taken as Ruth was trying a the famous German "mustard dessert"



they tell me this is what i look like when I sleep



this stuff is pure crap. It's half coke, half orange. It's really as bad as it sounds, and that ticket is to get my euro back when I return the bottle, which is about a buck and a half deposit. I applaud the effort though. those Germans have licked pollution on the ground, maybe someone could teach them about beverages. Like maybe someone could invent a German version of our so- called "beer."





Manu, Britney and Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog